Who Am I?
As a Natural Light Photographer, Writer, Crafter, and Mother, I see inspiration everywhere.
Blending these worlds fills my creative soul and sharing it with others motivates.
Who Am I?
- I am a mom to two crazy but wonderful children.
- I am a proud employee of Canadian Blood Services as a Logistics Coordinator. "Join Canada's Lifeline."
- I am a HUGE Rod Stewart Fan.
- I am celebrating my 10 Year Wedding Anniversary this year to my eclectic husband/Pinball Collector/Mountain Biker.
- My motto is ‘Simplify’ and I am trying to bring that into all levels of my life.
- I love shooting outside and appreciate my ever changing outdoor studios.
- I am a Certified Counsellor and promote wellness through creativity. https://www.creativewellnessottawa.com/
- I am a self proclaimed Extravert Introvert. I love the connecting with others but also crave quiet alone time to recharge.
- Creating for me is a need and I have my own business- Craft Soul Therapy.
- I love everything Fall and honestly wish it was here 75% of the time.